Managing Director, Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc. (June 2012-present)
- responsible for the development of the organization including its advocacy, current and new publications, trainings and other projects
- also functions as Personal Finance Expert, Educator and Coach (since May 2009)
- responsible for delivering basic personal finance talks as well as basic investing talks about the stock market, mutual funds and fixed income investments.
- § equips individuals with personal finance skills and strategies for basic money management, investing and getting out of debt
- § co-host of Pisobilities at The Business Portal, a 2-hour show on the Global News Network
- § regular resource person for the 1-hour show Pera Pera Lang Yan on DZRH’s RHTV
- § has appeared as resource person for shows on GMANewsTV, DZBB, etc.
Program Manager, One Wealthy Nation, Inc. (May 2009 – March 2011, January 2012-present)
- designed and implemented savings and investing programs for organizations and communities
- Highlight: Designer of the infrastructure enabling OWN operations through the use of mobile and internet technology (2009-2011)
Social Entrepreneur, ChangeLab Philippines (August 2011-December 2012)
- responsible for business development and training services.
Social Media Strategist and Manager, Francis Magalona Foundation, Inc. (November 2011-March 2012)
- responsible for designing and implementing FMF’s online marketing initiatives via its websites and social networking properties
Marketing Manager, The OneCore Success Center, Inc. (July 2011-March 2012)
- responsible for designing OneCore’s marketing plan for its training products
Internet and Social Media Strategist and Manager, Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc. (August 2011-May 2012)
- responsible for designing and implementing CFE’s online marketing initiatives via its websites and social networking properties
Personal Finance Educator & Coach, Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc. (June 2011-present)
- responsible for delivering seminars and coaching about personal finance and investing to CFE’s target audience. Topics covered include basic money management, personal finance planning, debt management, insurance, investment planning, investment instruments: stocks, mutual funds and fixed income investments, mSMEs and franchise business, etc.
Tour Committee Coordinator, Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club, (June 2011-May 2012)
- responsible for arranging the itinerary for the 7 week European Competition and Concert Tour of the Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club in the summer of 2012
Programs Director, Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc. (April 2009 – March 2011)
- responsible for the design, development and refinement of the foundation’s current and new publications, trainings and other projects
- also functioned as Social Media Marketing Strategist, Financial Educator and Financial Coach
- participated in the technical working groups for personal debt reduction of personnel of the Philippine National Police and the general public through the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Designer and Project Manager of the Hatch to Wealth Program for BPO Employees – an online personal finance awareness program and a personal finance basics book (2009-2011)
- Project Manager of Pisobilities: Gabay sa Buhay Pinansyal – the first personal finance book in Filipino, it reached best-seller status within the 1st month of its release. (2010)
- Designer of the InvestAbility and InvestEd Seminar Series – a series of basic and advanced investment seminars covering stocks, mutual funds, fixed income instruments, insurance, real-estate and global investing (2010)
- Designer of the Financial Wellness Advocates Program – a training program envisioned to equip volunteers and advocacy partners with the skills, knowledge and attitudes to effectively communicate the importance of personal finance and eventually conduct personal finance seminars with the Colayco Foundation (2011)
Member Services Development Consultant, Kapatiran sa Kasaganaan Service and Multi-purpose Cooperative (July 2009 – March 2011)
- designed and developed product and service offerings for KsK Coop members
Tour Planning Co-Coordinator, Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club, Ateneo de Manila University (January 2010 – June 2011)
- responsible for arranging the itinerary for the 11 week European Competition and Concert Tour of the Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club in the summer of 2011
- assisted the project head with various events related concerns including coordination with suppliers, briefing and training of events staff, etc.
Tour Planning Head, Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club, Ateneo de Manila University (May 2008 – April 2009)
- responsible for managing the team of 5 tasked to arrange the 8-week North American Concert Tour of the Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club in the summer of 2009; in consideration of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis, the group decided to visit Guam for Holy Week.
Project Assistant, Young Liberals and Democrats of Asia (May-December 2008)
- Primary coordinator for YLDA’s 5th Anniversary Publication, sought out grants and prepared the grant proposal, launched a call for papers, screened submission, edited the manuscript and coordinated the book’s production.
Special Project Assistant, School of Management Business Accelerator Program, Ateneo de Manila University (October 2007-March 2008)
- Reponsible for coordination and documentation for collaborative meetings regarding an entrepreneurship program for the public transport sector
, Information for Development Network (October 2007-2008)
- I-Dev.Net was envisioned as a digital library of information about Philippine development. It was designed to sustain its operations by offering information digitization, archiving and management services to the public.
Freelance Writer, Redbank Graphic Design Concepts (2005-2008)
- prepared copy for flyers, newsletters, brochures, articles, speeches, AVP scripts etc.
Freelance Voice Talent (2001 – present)
- singer for various private and corporate functions
- voice over talent for audio-visual presentations
Intern, Council of Asian Liberals and Democrats (April-May 2007)
- responsible for post-conference documentation (transcription, conference summary, etc.)
Voice Teacher, The Saraza Music Center (January – June 2007)
- taught children, teens and young adults
Customer Care Representative, Teleperformance Philippines (February-June 2005)
- handled an inbound account for a major wireless communications company in the US