- Business Design – 2011-2011 – for One Wealthy Nation Inc.
One Wealthy Nation
- Proposed Project Design – 2009-2011 – for One Wealthy Nation Inc.
National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Proposed Project Design
The Saraza Music Center
- 2008 – For David C. Saraza
Easy Money para sa Kababaihan mula sa Bulgar (2013)
- Associate Editor – February 2013 – Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc.
Bantay Yaman: The Adventures of Pera Patrol (Comics)
- Project Manager – September 2012 – Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc.
Hatch to Wealth: A Financial Wellness Handbook for BPO Employees
- Project Manager – December 2010 – Francisco J. Colayco & Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc.
Pisobilities: Gabay sa Buhay Pinansyal
- Project Manager – October 2010 – Francisco J. Colayco & Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc.
Freedom Writers: Young Asian’s Call to Freedom
- Assistant Project Coordinator – December 2008 – Young Liberals and Democrats of Asia
Pera Pera Lang Yan, RHTV – Regular Guest every Wednesday 12.30-1:30pm
Pisobilities at the Business Portal, GNN – Program Co-Host, Tuesdays 11am-1pm
Resource Person, Topic: Scams, , Reporter’s Notebook, December 4 2012. Watch the video here.
Resource Person, Topic: Credit Card Spending, GMA News To Go, December 18 2012. Watch the video here.
Channeling Remittances for Development
- 2009 May, Position Paper for Colayco Foundation presented in Rome, Italy
- A paper that looks into the link between OFW remittances to investments. The paper was presented at the IOM Philippine-Italy forum on Migration, Rome, Italy May 2009
A Modern Cottage System of Tsinelas Production (Liliw, Laguna)
2008 May-October Course Work: Thesis AdMU, Quezon City
- The paper looked into the development and transformation of the cottage industry of traditional crafts, particularly the tsinelas industry of Liliw, Laguna and how it has served as impetus for community development of Liliw.
- Submitted to Fernando Zialcita, Phd & Leland Joseph dela Cruz, Cand.PhD.
Why English and Not Bazaar Malay?
- 2007 March Course Work: Constructing Nationhood AdMU, Quezon City
- The paper looked into the historical events that promoted the use of English in Singapore instead of the colloquial Bazaar Malay in the mid-1900s.
- Submitted to Filomeno Aguilar, Phd.
Angono: Art Capital of the Nation
- 2007 March Course Work: Cultural Heritage AdMU, Quezon City
- The paper looked into why many of the country’s noted brass musicians are natives of Angono.
- Co-Authored with Mr. Calvin R. Keen
- Submitted to Fernando Zialcita, PhD
Road to 7th Avenue
- 2003 June Navel Productions Las Piñas City
- This story is about Ifno an Ifugao nose flute who goes on a journey which leads to Carnegie Hall, one of the most prestigious performance venues in the world.
- It was made into script for a trailer and was distinguished as a finalist in the Animation Superpitch 2005 in Singapore.
Investment Seminar Offerings
- InvestAbility: The Stock Market
- InvestAbility: Fixed Income Instruments
- InvestEd: Real Estate
- PISObilities for Graduates
- Program Manager – April 2010 – October 2010 – Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc.
- Managing Director – June 2012 – present – Colayco Foundation for Education Inc.
Hatch to Wealth: A Financial Wellness Program for BPO Employees (Computer Program)
- Program Manager – April 2009 – March 2011 – Colayco Foundation for Education
EVENTS & TOURS
Sucipe: The 91st Season European Competition and Concert Tour
- Tour Co-Coordinator & Singing Member – July 2011 – June 2012 – Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club
In eXCelsis Deo! The 90thSeason European Competition & Concert Tour
- Tour Co-Coordinator & Singing Member – January 2010 – June 2011 – Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club
Journey to the Cross, Guam Holy Week Concert Tour
- Tour Committee Head – April 2009 – Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club
The 1stSaraza Music Center Recital
- Event Manager & Emcee – November 2008 – The Saraza Music Center
Tayo’y Mga Pinoy CD Recording & Launch Concert
- As President- February 2008 – Ateneo de Manila College Glee Club
Mary, Mother of the Church Parish Christmas Concert
- Coordinator – December 2007 – Mary, Mother of the Church, BFRV Las Pinas